Friday, January 3, 2014

Record X: New years, More Fears.

Sorry I stopped at such an inconvenient time.

~~~

"Good to meet you. I'd shake your hand, but you'd find it unpleasant,"Atmos says, a barren, stark smile on his face. I knew that anyone would find that experience... Disturbing. I nod slightly, as does Malim. Atmos is clad in white robes with splotches of electric-blue. The robes are lined with a gray fur--of which animal I do not know--and a hood covers half his face.

"Let's talk about this later. Zach, what's wrong? TELL ME NOW BEFORE WE GET KILLED!" Shadow says, his hands moving every which way. His face is red, but the corner of his mouth is upturned, as if he knows how stupid he sounds, accepts his stupidity, and exemplifies his stupidity

"Well, I'd shake yours, but Iris can't currently stand," Oculus says, rising from his position next to Iris. He helps her stand, his hands firmly attached to her shoulders. Oculus looks over to Zach, who is to his right, and says, "Zach? Is something wrong?" Oculus receives nothing but silence from Zach, who is calmly looking at me. His face is grim, and a pang of guilt erupts in me. I did say I was going to beat up Oculus.

After a minute's silence, Zach finally opens his mouth to speak. The movement seems to take forever, as if he is deciding how to word what is going to say, or if he should say it at all. "I don't know for sure if something's wrong." He glares at me. "Depends on if they read the blog post..."

Iris, with an exuberant burst of energy, "YOU WERE ON MY BLOG AGAIN?" I can't help but laugh and agree with her. Shadow had pretty much the same reaction with every post I made. That's why I have this, you know.

I decide to play dumb. "You got a problem? Something I do?" I talk in a sort of shorthand I picked up from my time hunting a Motorcycle gang. Don't ask why. I notice Atmos and Malim tensing up, looking between Zach and I, probably deciding who would strike first. Malim smiles as if Judgement day has been postponed for an extra year, and that he is the only one to know about it.

"Something you posted on that blog you an' Shadow share..." He nods, as if he was teaching me.

I might be going to far, but, "What is it?" I say innocently, glaring back at Zach. One would think that this is hard to pull off, sounding innocent, but acting malicious. It isn't that hard. Practice makes perfect.

"And don't be playin' dumb, boyo." He says. Oh, so now he's playing 'big-boy Mr. Tough.' He must really be dumb to do--Whatever.

"Ah shoot. They're going to kill us, aren't they?" Shadow asks. Another reason I don't share a blog with him anymore.

"For frick sakes, I have no idea!" I yell. This was really going too far. I didn't care. Who was he to pick out my mistakes? I don't even want to beat Oculus up anymore!

"ANYONE TRIES TO ATTACK US, AND HE DIES FROM MY SELF-DEFENSE!" Shadow yells, stabbing Malim in the chest. That escalated quickly. I ignore Shadow. Malim could sweep the floor with Shadow, then use him as a floor-mat.

"No Iris, you're not hallucinating...Shadow did really just jump on one of them, and is threatening a group of Arch angels." Oculus says, probably responding to what Iris said in her mind. Frick that link they have. It's just weird. Normal as far as fears go, though. But Iris wasn't a fear, and I was reminded of my original intent of coming here. I feel little guilt about what I said, though.

Just a little break, I am just conveying what I thought, what happened. Not my fault if Zach kills me. If he didn't like what happened, he needs to go to the Oti--I mean, whoever he is here.

Malim takes off his jacket, revealing a pair of red-and-black wings. He grabs shadow, who's clothes start to tarnish and smoke."I will kill you slowly, infidel." Me and Atmos pull him back as he struggles, trying to kill Shadow.

"...You're supposed to be an angel? Are you sure about that...because angels aren't exactly known for slowly killing people." Oculus says, crossing his arms. Uh-oh. He just hit a big no-no of the customs of the Arch-Angels: never call an arch-angel an angel.

Malim shrugs off me and Atmos. We know each other well enough that Malim won't attack, and he knows us well enough to know that we won't restrain him further. He crosses his arms, saying, "I am just temperamental. And its arch-angels, you imbecile." My interior mind celebrates. Score one!

"Forgive my brother. He doesn't think a lot." Atmos says, putting one arm around Malim's throat, and the other on his mouth. Maybe I don't know Atmos that well. Malim struggles to no avail.

"Bollocks," Shadow says, wiping blood off of his mouth. He must have a really weak jaw, or something. "You call your selves arch-angels. Why don't you go to Lucifer?" No-no number two!

"SHADOW!!! Only angels and archangels who actively followed him were sent down there." Oculus says.

"This is by far the strangest conversation I've listened too," Iris mumbles, although loud enough for all to hear. I internally agree with her against my own will

"I'm used to it," Zach says. I also agree with him, although a great deal of willpower is required to agree to the most unreasonable person existent. Except for maybe Quod Gracalis. Erm, Slenderman.

"Why are you still alive, tinkering with creation as you do?" Malim says through Atmos's hand, disregarding Zach and Iris and Oculus.

~~~

Ah fu**. Something else came up. I really have to leave! G'bye! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~~~
Editor's note
Even though it is the third for most of us, this was written on the first. It was the situation that delayed the releasing of this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment