Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Record XII: Shadow is... jealous?!

In a whirlwind of speed, Oculus grabs my foot. Not like I needed help, for frick's sake. I got wings, Oculus!

"Let people choose for themselves which way to travel..." Oculus says, beginning the sequence of teleporting. He looks older, more obsolete, and his eyes look down, like the muscles behind them are too tired to continue. His hat even seems to turn a lighter tint of black. "You better decide. Quickly."

"We're all going!" I blurt out. "Except Shadow!"

Shadow nods his head, and smiles mischievously."Ill take Iris and Seaderus," Shadow says, "unless you want to take her with you and have a little naked bed time, lover boy."

Oculus stares at Shadow, renewed strength gathering inside him. His eyes stare down upon Shadow, and I'm surprised that they don't form daggers. "OUR RELATIONSHIP IS CHASTE BECAUSE SHE BELIEVES IN ABSTINENCE UNTIL MARRIAGE, AND QUITE FRANKLY, I'M KEEPING HER WITH ME!" Oculus says, hitting Shadow on the head with his cane. I believe Oculus could've decimated the crap out of Shadow's head if he wanted to, or maybe wasn't afraid to do so. You never can tell...

"I keep telling ya...never make Mister Oculus mad," Zach says, tutting with disapproval, yet smiling at the same time.

For once, could you shut up? I think to myself. All I can muster to say is, "For once, I'll say 'yes' to you." I curse myself, as Zach flashes an evil smile to me.

"Very well then. We'll teleport after you leave," Oculus says, holding Iris.

Shadow speaks, rubbing the place of injury, "Either way, you'll still be with her, she is apart of you currently. plus she need time two heal, which she'll get if--and only if--she sleep during the trip on the train." Shadow nods his head. What train ride?

"We're still separate beings-whatever, just go so we can teleport." Oculus takes off his jacket, and folds it up to form a pillow, and puts it under Iris's head.

To change the subject, I say, "How do you plan on separating?"






Zach, changing the subject back, says, "Once you two go through the door Shadow made, it will dissapear and then Mister Oculus can teleport. In other words..." He grasps the cuff of my neck, and hurls it towards Shadow, sending us flying through the door. "JUST GO THROUGH ALREADY!" He laughs maliciously, and I stare daggers right at him. Then I remember I do have a knife, right in my pocket. I almost throw it, if not for the fact that the trans-dimensional doorway was less then two feet away. I use the knife to cut of my (favorite) jacket, and fly just above the door, crashing into the Zilvra.

"Nuh-uh! I'm going with you," I say defiantly.

"Iris is staying with us, period. End of  story. If you argue any further, I'll knock you out and just make you teleport with the rest of us," Oculus speaks with a harsh, edgy tone. I wonder how many times he disregards who he doesn't want to notice. A very obsolete gesture... "Am I clear?" His stentorian voice booms out across the dome.

"Then how about you come with me? I'm sure Seaderus will take good care of Zach..." He knows how to get under Zach's skin, but not mine... yet.

"Sure I will. I am still going with Oculus and company, kay?"

"You are such a stubborn boy!" Oculus whams his cane to the side of Shadow's jaw, knocking him out cold. He almost hit me - I could feel the breeze created by his strike for seconds afterwards. I laugh, as do Atmos and Malim.

I put on the remains of my jacket, and we teleport, a sick feeling in my stomach.

2 comments:

  1. I think I misunderstood your question, boyo: I thought you were asking how our group was going to separate. Didn't know yous was tryin' to change the subject to their linked minds. Sorry, bout that.
    -Zach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apology accepted. Be less obnoxious... Hehe.
      ~~Seaderus

      Delete